BIKE JOHNNY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were pretty slow on my CF stator cover. Two weeks and I had heard nothing, so I dropped them an email. To their credit, they replied in about a day and said it would be another week before they had product, then a week to me. I think it took about five weeks total.

- Mark

I've ordered twice from them over the last couple of years and always had what I ordered within 7 - 10 days.

It took me about 7-10 days to get the wrench/axel combo plus a bagster helmet bag if I recall correctly.

-MD

My spanner arrived in a week (California), but it sat at the post office for a few extra days because the method of shipping required a signature. (no one was home that day, doh)

I and my Son In Law have ordered multiple times. Each time, delivery was "about" 2 weeks. Not too shabby considering the shipping costs and the distance.

I ordered something from a bike shop in Dallas (I'm about 30 miles away) and it took them that long to get the product to me.