BIKER-LAND.DE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abercrombie FJR

Reaction score
I took a chance and purchased a pair of Sidi Adventure Gore-Tex boots last week from BIKER-LAND.DE. These normally sell for $550.00 in the states, so when I saw they had them advertised for $285.00 I was skeptical that it could be the real thing. I verified the vender on the Tenere forum and when guys said they were the real thing, I ordered a pair last Monday from Germany. They were at my house when I got home today.

I don't know how they sell them for that price but if your looking for some great boots check these guys out. Yes I am a Sidi boot fan boy but these boots are awesome, and the low price takes it to another level.

https://www.biker-land.de/Motorcycle-Boots-and-Shoes/Motorcycle-Touring-boots-waterproof/SIDI-ADVENTURE-Gore-Tex-boots.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered two pair of boots from Biker-Land.de over the last 1 1/2 years. They can sell for that price for 2 reasons. 1. The exchange rate of the US dollar vs the Euro. 2. The Sidi US importer creates another middle-man that needs to profit from the sale as well as the end retailer.

My experiences were both very positive and responses to my questions very quick.

I also bought a $600-$650 Alpinestar jacket from Europe for $300 last year - the exchange rate and cutting out if the US importer can save you a lot. You may only run into an issue if you have a warranty issue (see Sidi's US site)