Bill Mayer Saddles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregory

Great things are afoot
Reaction score
I Cannot say enough about Bill Mayer Saddles. Rocky worked with the FJR community for his first ever group buy last year that many took advantage of. I have over 12K on this seat and am beyond happy with the results. I had to send my seat back in due to a small tear in the seam on the riders left side, and a small hole in the pillon seat where my ass hits and wore a small hole from my mesh pants. I sent the seat on Saturday and it is back on Thursday. Not just satisfied to just repair the seam, both seats were completely recovered with new material at no charge, no questions asked. In my 42 years, I have never encountered service like I have with BMS. Rocky and his crew are simply the best there is. From Susan on the phone to the guys who perform such high quality work to Rocky who obviously believes that only the best will walk out the door of his shop, period.

If you are ever in need of aftermarket comfort, I cannot recommend BMS enough.

Greg

Yep, I rode from Missouri to Cali for my Bill Mayer Saddle last year... I am a happy camper!

I agree. I have two saddles of his... and they were EXTREMELY patient with me on the first saddle.. (of which I'm taking back 'cause I had no clue but now do) LOL.

That'd be a cross country trip for me.... :( Oh well someday perhaps. At least I'd be comfy on the ride home. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill Mayer saddle here also but I'm not joining the lovefest the way the rest of you guys are. Its definitely well made and the customer service is fine but I don't find it any more or less comfortable than a Sargeant seat that I have on my VFR. For the price of the BM I wouldn't expect it to be anything less than comfortable. Granted, I didn't have the luxury of a ride-in fitting but on a scale of 1-10 I would give the BM a solid 6.....not a homerun by any stretch. YMMV.