Bill Mayer seat?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lfmn16

Reaction score
As you may know, Bill Mayer is having a 25% off sale and free shipping. That brings the price of a vinyl seat down to $381. I've been thinking about this for a couple of weeks. I've looked at previous posts on this subject and the opinions are mixed.

Let's settle this once and for all :lol:

Would you buy a Bill Mayer vinyl seat for $381 shipped to your door (I already have an extra seat to send to him)? It's too far to do a drive-in.

Since the offer is for October only, I assume it ends today.

Thanks.

Since the offer is for October only, I assume it ends today.

Good point. Maybe they'd honor it on Monday, the month ending on Sunday and all, but why wait? I've got a ride-in set up for 11/5--gave them a deposit to guarantee the sale price. Never heard anything but positives about the BMS, and I put out a request for feedback from their users when I was considering this deal. It's got to be a good upgrade from where I am now, and the deal is sparkling.

Glad you put this last-minute reminder out for all the foot-draggers.

Mike - I just did the same. My ride-in is pending though, with the new kid around I'm not sure when I'll be able to scoot down there. I may resort to mailing it down, which I'd rather not do. Sue let me go with the deposit even though the rest is up in the air.

Everyone else: call Sue - she's great to deal with and get in while you can. This price is hard to beat!!!

I put a Rocky Mayer seat on my new 09 when I bought it this past February.

I had one on the 1976 R60/6 for 260,000 miles and loved it.

I've got 26K on the FJR, Utah 1088 and IB5000 rallys and am quite happy with the seat.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback. I'm going to call Monday and see if I can still get the deal. I'm betting the answer is yes.