Black Friday deal on Racer High End Gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Lee MoLee That is a smoking deal! These are awesome gloves and very comfortable once they are broke in, the pinky and ring finger are sewn together but I just cut them apart. I crash tested my first pair with Bambi sliding down the road and these gloves were fantastic, never let skin touch the pavement. Stitching was stretched but never torn, I replaced them right away with another pair. Paid 190 each time so 60 bucks is way cool. The sizes run small so order big.

THANKS Joe!!!!! I owe you a tall beverage or three.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Joe. I just did a bit of research on these and decided to pull the trigger. Bugnatr, your input about sizing really helped. Was trying to decide between 2 and 3XL, 3XL it is! Free shipping to boot!

You are welcome Chief. I also ordered a winter pair of gloves for my wife. List 149.00 sale price 39.95

They also have the Schubreth C2 for 479.00 but she snagged the card from me:(

You are welcome Chief. I also ordered a winter pair of gloves for my wife. List 149.00 sale price 39.95
Maybe your screen name should be Instagatr.... I still have my card but may lose my privileges after I go back and check STG's site more closely
not_i.gif
not_i.gif

Maybe your screen name should be Instagatr.... I still have my card but may lose my privileges after I go back and check STG's site more closely
not_i.gif
not_i.gif
I have always had good service from them...got many sets of tires from them...but this year they stopped selling the PR2's in sets...now https://www.murphskits.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=167&products_id=490

has the best price when it comes to the PR2s