Block off plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogus

Reaction score
Are the block off plates for the PAIR removal still available? I installed them on my 08 but I am anticipating getting a 14. Just getting the ducks in a row when it happens. Tried to google Wynnpro, and came up with an old posting that Fjr08forme was the guy from Wynnpro. Sent him an e-mail but no response. Haven't seen him on the forum lately, and perhaps his e-mail address has changed since then. Any ideas if they are still available from him or anyone else?

Are you removing the air induction system ?

Just go to an Auto Accessory shop and get some blubber blanking off caps.

You will need 4 X 1/2 inch caps, and one 5/8 inch cap.
The 5/8 cap for the air box, the 1/2 for the cam cover.

No rubber caps for me!! They are ugly (even though you can't see them) and they can dry out and start to leak. I did shoot Dave a PM.

Good for you Bogus...Don't use those caps. It'll just make you mad. Besides, the Wynpro plates are a work of art. It breaks my heart that no one ever sees mine. I think they are cool!!

Last I saw him list was in Patriots recent engine thread. He sent plates and some other stuff.

Good luck...

Dave is still around...I talked with him at EOM.

And I did win a set of the block off plates, as a door prize at this years EOM

Thanks guys. Sent Dave an e-mail and a PM. If anyone sees him, tell him I'm looking for him!

Latest posts