BlueFlame EVO Cans...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wicked Webby

Right is Harder than Wrong.
Reaction score
HI All,

Does anyone know who might have the best prices on the BlueFlame Evo Cans for the 06-07 models?? Also has anyone used the slip ons with the Holeshot header setup?????? Does anyone have pics of the tri Evo cans on the FJR?? Thanks for any input.

Ride um Safe :fan_1:

HI All,
Does anyone know who might have the best prices on the BlueFlame Evo Cans for the 06-07 models?? Also has anyone used the slip ons with the Holeshot header setup?????? Does anyone have pics of the tri Evo cans on the FJR?? Thanks for any input.

ttt

khrome

HI All,

ttt

khrome
Hey khrome,

Give me the key to unlock your coded message. I'm too old for brain teasers. :rolleyes:

HI All,

ttt

khrome
Hey khrome,

Give me the key to unlock your coded message. I'm too old for brain teasers. :rolleyes:
If you are referring to my "ttt" ... I was giving this post a freindly bump for more people to see... "ttt" stands for "to the top" no one was responding and I am curious to see a response also.

khrome

Last edited by a moderator:
May have found another dealer......
https://www.revsperformance.com/exhaust/blu...me_exhausts.htm

Don't know what their prices are like....

WW
If you page down on the link wicked webby supplied you can find prices, but the FJR isn't listed as an application. The page states on top "new for 2004" so I would guess they haven't updated their page in a while. I didn't try calling them, but the phone number is listed on the top of the page. :glare: