Blueflame exhaust?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjacks

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is going on over at the US Blueflame distributor? I can not seem to get a call back or returned email in regards to my order. I have been emailing and leaving voicemail messages for about 2 weeks and haven't gotten jack back in response. I just want to check to see if anyone knows of any circumstances why I wouldn't get any response from the guy before I take the problem to the credit card company and get the charges reversed.

FYI: I ordered my exhaust on 8/4/06 and I know it will take about 4 weeks to get it in but that isn't an excuse not to return messages.

Thanks

Nevermind, finally heard from the guy after I got the credit card company involved.

Could you elaborate more? Are they finally shipping? :blink:

I also am interested in purchasing Blue Flame (Evo's) for my 06. Could you also post your thoughts (any seat of the pants performace gain... loudness...etc) on them once you install them. B)

Nevermind, finally heard from the guy after I got the credit card company involved.

Could you elaborate more? Are they finally shipping? :blink:

I also am interested in purchasing Blue Flame (Evo's) for my 06. Could you also post your thoughts (any seat of the pants performace gain... loudness...etc) on them once you install them. B)
I ended up having to get my credit card company to reverse the charge. I couldn't get any return calls or emails for 2 weeks and that pretty much sealed the deal for me. I understand that the guy is at the mercy of the manufacturer but that doesn't excuse not communicating the problem to the customer that just dropped $900 on your product, it is unexceptable. As a business owner, customer service and communication is paramount and I probably have less tolerance than most since it is important to me.

I am not saying in anyway that blueflame isn't a good product and everyone should avoid them. I wasn't happy with the situation so I went ahead and cut my losses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be nice to have your feedback after you install them.

Looking to replace my stock 05, with something else.

Wolfs, or Blueflames, Staytunes......

It took from time i ordered to getting them almost 7 weeks. If you get them in 4 your doing good..

Here is a demo i made up of the Blue Flame Exhaust

You can kinda of get a idea what they might sound like

Jdog

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for clearing that up War Machine. ;)

I will probably use the money used for the Blueflames on an exhaust for the speed triple.

The problem was that the messages were being left with his dad(?) where he works and they weren't being given to him. :unsure:

Wow, that sucks it had to come to that but glad to hear things are moving forward for you.

The older I get the more I believe that customer service is a lost art in the U.S. Nobody cares especially after you've given them your money - that's when it should REALLY kick in (customer service).

Ahh, just venting after dealing with Corbin and my seats...

Keep us posted when you get them and how they are.