BMS Excellent Customer Service

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Monkey

Reaction score
Well, I finally decided that I couldn't take my stock seat any longer. Although a dead fish strapped to a board would be more comfortable than my stock seat, I decided to go with a Bill Mayer leather covered saddle. I placed my order and shipped them my current saddle this morning.

Unfortunately, about an hour after I shipped my saddle I remembered that I had a ride planned in less than two weeks to see the AMA races at Barbers in Alabama. I was worried that my saddle would not be back in time, so I called them to see what I could do. After I told the person on the phone what had happened (I think her name was Lauren), she took pity on me and guaranteed that my saddle would be back in time (even if she had to personally rush it through). :yahoo:

Maybe they're still not that busy yet being early spring and all, but I can tell you that her attitude and helpfulness made me feel a lot better about doing business with them. I'm glad to see that the customer still matters with some companies. I haven't even got the seat yet and I am already recommending them.

If you can't get it in time pm me. I bought a second seat to have "Russellized". If you will pay shipping to you and then back to me when you get yours back. you can use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks FJR Fencer! That's very nice of you to offer. However, I think I will hold my breath for now until the new saddle arrives. Plus, my buddy told me that I could ride his ZZR to Barbers if the saddle doesn't make it in time. Thanks again for the offer, I appreciate it.