BMW carbon fibre integral helmet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, you sick bastard! You know there is a "Man Law" that prohibits lying about the whereabouts of nekkid wemmens. Don't make me report you. I will call Barney if I have to.

Thug....you could add some really...really....nice farkles for the price of the BMW skid lid.....think really hard....nice shiny new farkles (as in more than one).... or 1 helmet.....nice shiny new farkles (as in more than one)....or 1 helmet.... :dribble: ....

Not sure where you are located, but BMW does not sell their helmets in the US at all. Some nonsense about being sued.

I looked at the dainese bluetooth integrated helmets which are pretty cool, but pricy at $650.

Thug....you could add some really...really....nice farkles for the price of the BMW skid lid.....think really hard....nice shiny new farkles (as in more than one).... or 1 helmet.....nice shiny new farkles (as in more than one)....or 1 helmet.... :dribble: ....

(Thug looks with glazed eyes off into the distance)...Hmm Farkles more farkles shiny farkles :dribble:

Ture enough I rang a local dealer here in Oz and he said Oz does not import them because they don't meet our safety standards. Fair enough but for $2000.00 a pop AUS, BM can go and bang that one fair and square up you know where! :unsure:

Yes I have seen the Dainese not bad but I do like the carbon fibre look...**** it all! oh well...

Cheers gang