BMW Grips

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richouse

Reaction score
I'm interested in a set of those BMW K grips (the ones with the ribs around them). I have searched here and the internet even called my local BMW dealer. I can't find just the rubber grip. Dealer says he checked 5 different bikes that use that grip and all of them come already attached to the throttle tube. I know that some guys around here have successfully put those grips on a FJR. I'm just wondering where to get them???

Thanks,

I bought a second set just last year from Guru Glenn at FJR Goodies/Desert Valley Powersports. No tube attached or required.

Bought mine from Bike Bandit. Had to go look up my old order, as I ordered another set for the SuperT. They call them "Left Grooved Handle" and Right Grooved Handle". Part numbers there are 374455 and 374456, with my AMA discount they were less than $9 each.

Are these BMW grips the Cat's Ass?

I'm ready to change mine out and was wondering what to get. I prefer a smaller diameter grip, somewhat like the diameter of the stock FJR grips. Are the BMW grips built that way?

I can't find any sites with pictures of the grip.

I can't find any sites with pictures of the grip.

Here ya go: Click me

As you can see, they are thin at the inboard end and become progressively thicker towards the bar ends.

grips03.jpg

grips04.jpg