BMW Sport Grips

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeFJR06

Reaction score
I've searched long and hard and can't seem to find where to get the replacement BMW Sport Grips that some of you have suggested for the FJR. Can someone post a link for me to purchase these?

Thanks!

Smoke

I got mine from FJRGoodies. I didn't see them on the web site but I called and they delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are they specifically called? (Re: Sport Grip, Sport-Touring Grip, Touring Grip)

Does anyone have a part number that I can specifically ask for?

As you can see, I'm clueless.... :unsure:

What are they specifically called? (Re: Sport Grip, Sport-Touring Grip, Touring Grip)
Does anyone have a part number that I can specifically ask for?

As you can see, I'm clueless.... :unsure:

Try this THREAD

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. Don't know why this didn't come up in my search. Guess I was using the search feature incorrectly. That's no surprise!

Thanks again!

BMW Part numbers if I understand that you're looking for the BMW grips. Part #32721458395

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. Don't know why this didn't come up in my search. Guess I was using the search feature incorrectly. That's no surprise!
Thanks again!
This is one that can throw you if you aren't aware of the 4 character minimum for search terms.

A nice alternative is using Google. Simply type in your search terms, followed by 'site:fjrforum.com'

Here is an EXAMPLE

Thanks again!
This is one that can throw you if you aren't aware of the 4 character minimum for search terms.

A nice alternative is using Google. Simply type in your search terms, followed by 'site:fjrforum.com'

Here is an EXAMPLE
That's a great tip! I wasn't aware of being able to Google that way. Thanks!

BMW Part numbers if I understand that you're looking for the BMW grips. Part #32721458395#32721458396
Thanks Jim! Will be placing my order soon.

Last edited by a moderator: