Body plugs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustanut joker

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can order/get the plugs that cover the holes when I take the bags off? The dinks at the Flint Mi. dealership are total jerk offs didn't have a clue (unless I wanted to spend a lot more than these cost) at least thats the impression I got. The fools told me the bag liners would cost me eighty bucks and I got 'em on ebay for half that, unused to boot.

don't bust one!

Barry

Among the best OEM parts prices available:

Gary McCoy

University Motors

1920 12TH AVE N

FARGO, ND 58102

Phone: (701) 235-6478

Fax: (701) 235-6067

Email: [email protected]

Go to Yammie's website. There you can look at a parts diagram for the FJR and find the part # yourself. Then, as crewof1 said above, email Gary McCoy with the part # requesting a parts price quote.

I will tell ya however, those little buggers are really expensive for what they are.

Keep in mind the Yamaha Site is sometimes wrong with the part #'s, it helps to register before you enter the parts site (more accurate that way, don't know why). :eh:

Keep in mind the Yamaha Site is sometimes wrong with the part #'s, it helps to register before you enter the parts site (more accurate that way, don't know why). :eh:
Strange. I have used many, many times and never had an issue with a wrong part #.

Scooter;

Had to rebuild the hind end after parking lot incident (Hit-N-Run)and had several part #'s differ. University motors had same on Fiche, anyway part #'s in registered site were correct and only one return after all was finished.

Thanks Crew I'll give 'em a call monday. Regarding the liners I bought the bike used the previous owner was going to ship them as he forgot to ship them with the bike this spring but some how he's forgotten about me. :eek:

Whaaa, whaaa,whaaa that's all we hear about you FNG and when you're gonna lose your title. Back in the day... I was a FNG at the ole Hodaka site till they went out of business and I didn't complain, just joined the Benelli club :D

Gary McCoy

University Motors

1920 12TH AVE N

FARGO, ND 58102

Anyone contacted Gary via email lately? I've sent him TWO in the last week and received no response. Gettin kinda worried.

Gary McCoy

University Motors

1920 12TH AVE N

FARGO, ND 58102

Anyone contacted Gary via email lately? I've sent him TWO in the last week and received no response. Gettin kinda worried.
He may very well be off bambi killin'. That time of year 'round these parts.