• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boots for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
Alpinestars Ridge waterproof boots. After riding home today they are indeed waterproof I bought them 10 days ago and wore them on the Lake Almanor lunch run and that's it so they are as new. They are euro size 48 or 12.5 EE. They are just to narrow for my fat feet. I should know better than doing mail order.I paid 150.00 for them so how about 120.00 shipped in the lower 48. I don't bother posting pictures but you can look at them on Revzilla's site.

These. Too bad about the fit. Hard to buy anything online when it needs to fit, but RZ does have a good return policy, Ray.

Um, on reflection, guess you did wear them all weekend. And probably stretched them out pretty bad with your fat feet. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
These. Too bad about the fit. Hard to buy anything online when it needs to fit, but RZ does have a good return policy, Ray.
Um, on reflection, guess you did wear them all weekend. And probably stretched them out pretty bad with your fat feet.
laugh.png
I don't think they stretched a damn bit but my feet sure hurt. I doubt they would take them back and I wouldn't expect them to but somebody here with slightly less fat feet could get a hell of a deal.

Offers?????