Brake/clutch lever Question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddawg46

Reaction score
It appears that most of these aftermarket levers run about $190 a pair. So is there much difference in performance or quality?

It appears that most of these aftermarket levers run about $190 a pair. So is there much difference in performance or quality?
Since I sell both, I think that I'm qualified to answer. First of all, the CRG's are more money. The design is pretty much the same. All of the CRG's have a bare aluminum perch but the Pazzo's are anodized black. Overall, I like the look of the Pazzo's more. It is moot for the FJR owner though. CRG does not make levers for the FJR and when asked when they will, the answer was "never".

Pazzo levers at Bike Effects

Please read the discount information link below.

Pazzos are awesome. The machining lines left on them is a great touch! Many color combinations to choose from. Had a set of short ones on my gsxr, they added a little extra to the rizoma grips. I bought mine from motoworld, no complaints they were great to deal with. I'm sure the gang at Bike Effects is great too. Not a huge diff. in price but if you are really on a budget then motoworld is the best deal (no sacrifice in service).