Buying Etymotic E6 filters in LA or Phoenix?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NetCat

Reaction score
I am on a trip and my filters went out and the spares are all the way back home in Austin. Does anyone know any stores that sell the filters in Los Angeles or Phoenix. I know it is a long shot but I though I would ask.

Thanks

Chad

If you can't find new ones, try cleaning them. They clog fairly easily. Dismantle them and see if the filters are clogged. If you got the case with you, there's a small tool in there that helps. Otherwise, try a paper clip or pin.

I gave up on filters a long time ago. Just run the ER6 with no filters.

OH, and no, I don't know of anyone selling filters outside of the mighty E.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the ideas..

Taking it apart fixed it for me. You made my 14 day trip to the West coast much more enjoyable.

Thanks

Chad

Thanks for the ideas..
Taking it apart fixed it for me. You made my 14 day trip to the West coast much more enjoyable.

Thanks

Chad

:thumbsupsmiley: Another success!

So fear not, Harried Traveler, for wherever evil lurks, there stand the men and women of fjrforum, ever vigilant, and prepared to deliver knowledge, wisdom, justice, and jokes about sheep. :pioneer:

:thumbsupsmiley: Another success!
So fear not, Harried Traveler, for wherever evil lurks, there stand the men and women of fjrforum, ever vigilant, and prepared to deliver knowledge, wisdom, justice, and jokes about sheep. :pioneer:
Not the sheep thing again!

sheepmanmotorcycle.jpg