Buying European FJR shtuff !!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovaFlyer

Reaction score
Hello again.

Lot's of question tonight.

Just been checking out the Yamaha European site and can't get over the number of goodies that they have access to, and we get just a couple of things. Has anyone gone about bringing these goodies over to our side of the Atlantic? In particular the foot guards and TOG's.

Also was wondering if the European colors watch up to what we have coming in NA? The one in particular I'm thinking of is the blue.

Thanx again.

Try Here for the footguards, and Here for the TOG's :)

(edit)

Unless you're talking about an '06 FJR, then I think it's unknown if these TOGs and footguards will fit....they are for US year models 03-05.

(edit again)

I just reviewed your previous posts and saw that you're an '06 waiter, sorry. Maybe someone else can use this info, though. :dntknw:

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate the links Crew.

Yah .. the kicker is being an 06 waiter. It bugs me that these things are listed on the European site, yet we get squat.

<_<

Appreciate the help though.

Nova,,,Yes, I bought a radiator(stone) guard,foot guards,oil filters and some other shtuff from europe.I got my 03 in November 02 and there weren't many parts here in NA at the time.I had to wait quite a while to get my top box and then still had to get that in Canada.I would have liked a Givi(had them on my FJ 1200) but couldn't afford the shipping from europe.I've owned a bunch of different british bikes :eek: thru the years and ordered parts from England all the time.

Thanx Awryders.

I understand then that you just ordered directly from the vendors / Yamaha Europe and had the stuff shipped over ? I guess that'll be the fall back plan.

I was wondering if anyone had success getting Yamaha Canada/US to bring stuff over.

Appreciate the info.

So maybe they get more goodies in Europe but holy crap are things expensive. I went to a Yammy dealer in Helsinki today and I've got the 2006 pricelist. The 2006 FJR ABS is 22,990 Euros or about $27,665. And the AE will set you back $31,275.

I did pick up the FJR logo tank protector pad for a cool 35 Euro though. How cool is that? Business class ticket four grand, tank pad 40 bucks. :D

Cheers,

Jim

Well, thats in Finland. In Holland the 2006ABS lists for 18.000 euro while the 2006ACS lists for 20.000 euro.

Still a lot of money, but 5.000 / 11.000 euro less than up north.

Maybe you have very high luxury tax up there?

Enjoy,

-Flere