Camera Mount on FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mohan

Reaction score
Iam looking at having Garmin Nuvi 500 & a camera mounted (GoPro) -- Wanted to get some ideas what the best mounting location can be (Dont have to go together) -- Pics would help if any available

Iam looking at having Garmin Nuvi 500 & a camera mounted (GoPro) -- Wanted to get some ideas what the best mounting location can be (Dont have to go together) -- Pics would help if any available
The location is endless, I use the Ram mounts and the flex arms, so any where you can mount a Ram ball you can mount the Go-Pro.

The location is endless, I use the Ram mounts and the flex arms, so any where you can mount a Ram ball you can mount the Go-Pro.
Put a ram ball into the left side mirror mount, grab some hardware and mount-up the garmin. The go pro can literally go anywhere. It ships with like 5 or 6 mounting plates. I have mine mounted to the fairing between the headlights. Or if I feel adventuorous, I mount it to my helmet. Ez-Pz

five finger mount

4700733167_501460ca88.jpg

when the batteries are dead...this works well in a pinch

293818883_4e74042d37.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: