Canadian Touring Tankbag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mophead

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
To our friends in Canada. Is the current touring tank bag a magnetic mount or strap mount?

The Yamaha website is unclear on the mounting and gives really no information on the bag, except 151.95 cost Canadian.

Anyone like/dislike the bag?

To our friends in Canada. Is the current touring tank bag a magnetic mount or strap mount? The Yamaha website is unclear on the mounting and gives really no information on the bag, except 151.95 cost Canadian.

Anyone like/dislike the bag?
I have said bag. It`s magnetic (and powerfully so!) and it`s a quality bag. Now, the bag I have was puchased in `03 for the `04 FJR. I can only assume it`s the same bag they are selling today...if it is, it`s a winner. :clapping:

It's not the same bag, as that one has been discontinued. This is an updated version of it though and it is supposed to be magnetic as well.

I got an update on the order stating that the bag will be delayed until July 17th in case anyone else is planning to order one.

I ordered one for another member Stateside... same story, backorder to 17 July. Should note that the B/O dates always seem to be further out than reality, so I would expect it to be available before that.

Griff