• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cardo Scala Q2 Pro team set

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMRoadRunner

A Bulls work is never done!
Reaction score
I recently catered for a motorcycle club gathering and was given one of the door prizes as a tip. It is a new Cardo Scala Q2 Pro team set complete and 2 additional full face helmet microphone kits as well. I don't need them, I wish they would have cashed me out, but it is what it is. The Cardo Q2 lists at a little under $400 and the Full face microphone kits are around $45 each. I will sell for $300.00 plus shipping, thats about what the tip should have been. I am out riding this weekend and am not set up for pay pal yet to take easy payment. I will upon my return. If intrested PM me and I will return them in order. There are 2 ways to mount these and all the above described equipment is brand new in box complete, nothing missing or used, including all packageing. There you have it! :yahoo:

Damn, I thought someone would be intrested in this new set of communication devises. Price too high? :unsure: I thought it was a good discount from new. I might just use them on the dual sport rides with my son instead of sell them. ;)