CB Radio

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xbrit

Reaction score
I'm thinking of installing CB equipment on my 06, had it on my 05 wing which I recently sold for the FJR. Someone recommended J&M equipment (cant remember who) would appreciate any input, I use it mainly for the 3 flags classic annual rides (Mexico to Canada and back to AZ) and general touring. Thanks in advance.

I've got the 2003 and love it:

cbaudio_d.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

BUt I think if I were to set up a new bike I would got with this:

integratr_iv_a.jpg

New J&M unit and set it up in a tank bag so it could be moved from bike to bike. It can used with a CB or FRS/GMRS radio.

PM me if you have any questions.

Had the JM on my 05 (totaled after a get off in Oct.) along with the audio intergation module. Was pricy but I was happy with it. Thought that JM was a little closed lip with questions to support but they did take care of my needs. I guess my comments would include saying that with the integration module there were a LOT of wires to hide in the faring. I will install my system on my next FJR. I agree with Rogue, I would look into the newer Integration unit (I have not) if I were going to purchase the unit new. Best of luck. Ron