Cee Bailey’s discount windshields

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonchef

Reaction score
Purchased a +2" windshield from Racers35 on Ebay. Seems to be an outlet for CB to move overstock and seconds. The auction indicated lightly scratched. There is 1 very light 2 inch mark on the whole thing, harldey noticible, especially for $33 + shipping.

great deal

current listings

Yeah, I got one last week from them. It was $96, but a new one with reverse curve. That's nearly half-price.

Thanks for the link. I bought a New, +4,+3 clear for $87 delivered.
Windshield came in yesterday so I put it on at lunch. The ride home was nice and quiet even with the shield down. I thought I was buying a standard shape but it came with a flip at the top. I have it installed with Skyway spacers and I am looking over the top by a couple inches in the down position and when full up I am looking through about 4 inches from the top. I think it will be fine this winter but it sure looks huge.

Yeah, I got one last week from them. It was $96, but a new one with reverse curve. That's nearly half-price.
How do you like it? Is it taller/wider than stock?
I probably would not have ordered one +6 inches wide, but jumped at it for the price. As it turns out, it looks like it belongs on the big wide fairing of the FJR. It is only +2" tall, but that's enough for me, at 5'9". I can still look over the top of it at full up-position, but that awesome width makes it like looking through a picture window, and the wind is nearly non-existent at speed. Only one gripe: there is a distinct WHISTLE between 50 and 60 mph! Above that speed, it seems to fade away.

Well...

Put the thing on today, and holy crap....whadda difference. It does have a bit of a reverse curve in it, but not sure if it is the "reverse" model, or just a very well engineered windshield. Going for a 4 hr ride tomorrow, temps in mid 30's. This will be a good test.

I can't believe how quiet it is. I have a Arai helmet and the roar was bad....glad I did it!!!

(I did notice some whistling....but I'll take this over the roar anyday...)

Last edited by a moderator: