Cee Bailey

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okmac

Reaction score
Installed my Cee Bailey windshield this morning and what a difference it makes. I purchased a +4 inches higher and + 3 inches wider screen.

I probably could have got along with just a 2 inch higher shield as when this one is raised all the way up I am looking thru the shield. I am one of these who likes to look over the top of the shield. I raise it to about the half way position and that works for me. I got the flip shield and I do like it raised only about half way as I would guess the air flows more smoothly as compared to a more upright position.

I am 6'1" tall if anyone is wondering what size of shield they might want.

Mac

I have one too and love it, I got the 2+ on recommendation from Jeff Ashe. Real good on reducing buffeting with it half up.

The only problem is that it has some negative pressure and pulls the front of my jacket out, makes me look like I have a real nice stack of man boobs.

No improvement on the dating scene either........

I have one too and love it, I got the 2+ on recommendation from Jeff Ashe. Real good on reducing buffeting with it half up.
The only problem is that it has some negative pressure and pulls the front of my jacket out, makes me look like I have a real nice stack of man boobs.

No improvement on the dating scene either........
Radman, where are you, seems like you have some competition.

Mac