Cee Baileys Reverse Contour Width

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenwhipper

Reaction score
Folks - got my Cee Baileys in about 10 minutes ago. I ordered +2H x +3W - but the width is no wider than stock at the bottom. Is this typical? Its wider at the top than stock.

What say you?

Thanks

Scott

Folks - got my Cee Baileys in about 10 minutes ago. I ordered +2H x +3W - but the width is no wider than stock at the bottom. Is this typical? Its wider at the top than stock.

What say you?

Thanks

Scott

Scott, this is normal - it has to clear the mirrors, etc., so the difference in size is in the upper portion where it matters.

I went through the same exercise as you a little over a year ago and researched it.

You're fine.

What say you?

Thanks

Scott

Scott, this is normal - it has to clear the mirrors, etc., so the difference in size is in the upper portion where it matters.

I went through the same exercise as you a little over a year ago and researched it.

You're fine.
Ok thanks for the quick feedback.

Now for the testing!

Scott

Latest posts