Cee Baileys Windshields for 06 model

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred H.

Reaction score
I got a couple sizes (+2 and +4) Cee Baileys windshields today. I have a couple quick photos of them here.

https://www.pbase.com/fredharmon/ceebaileyfjr

I plan to take more photos and post them as soon as I can, and mount them, but it may have to wait until after I get back from my trip. Kinda busy right now getting the other bike ready for a 17 day trip to Maine.

I got a couple sizes (+2 and +4) Cee Baileys windshields today. I have a couple quick photos of them here.
https://www.pbase.com/fredharmon/ceebaileyfjr

I plan to take more photos and post them as soon as I can, and mount them, but it may have to wait until after I get back from my trip. Kinda busy right now getting the other bike ready for a 17 day trip to Maine.
Has anyone else received confirmation of Cee Bailey shipping 06 shields? I placed my pre-order on 5/10.

Has anyone else received confirmation of Cee Bailey shipping 06 shields? I placed my pre-order on 5/10.

I am looking for mine, too!

They called me today to say that they can ship mine today but it would have to be another color. Since I wanted the blue I told them I would wait the extra week.

Got my standard contour Cee Baileys for my 06 Friday. I got the +4 H and +3 W in light green. I am 5' 11" and here is my report after 350 miles. In the full up position it is definitely quieter and less turbulent. The air stream hits me just on top of the helmet (60 MPH+). On the sides the air stream is out to the end of the rubber on the grips. If I sit up straight I look over the top of it. If I slouch I am looking thru it.

The only downside is the full down position. The air stream hits me half way up my face shield. But overall I am glad I got it. :yahoo: