CFO Sponsors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
We're getting a thread started to let everyone know who's supporting CFO with sponsorship or swag.

First there's Fuzeblocks, started by Curt Gran a multi time Iron Butt Rally competitor who has developed a fuse block for all the electrical farkles we add to our bikes. I know Curt personally and wouldn't hesitate to recommend his product to anyone he's a real stand up guy, even though he rides a ST1300 ;)

fuzeblocks_logo.jpg

Fuzeblocks

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to also add that Gary (Garauld) has stepped up to the plate and will be sending us a set of light brackets.

I use light brackets and a rear rack from Gary and everything is top quality stuff. Plus he is a great person to deal with.

Please look at Gary's products in the FJR Vendors sub-forum on this forum.

Thanks Gary,

Dana

I also want to add FuturevisionHID to our list of CFO sponsors.

We want to thank Bruno at FuturevisionHID.com for stepping up to support the FJR community.

Thanks FuturevisionHID

Dana

logo.jpg

I also want to add FuturevisionHID to our list of CFO sponsors.
We want to thank Bruno at FuturevisionHID.com for stepping up to support the FJR community.

Thanks FuturevisionHID

Dana

logo.jpg
Bruno has stepped up with $120 worth of product :eek:mg:

A big thanks to the folks at Futurevision :good:
Just when you think it can't get any better...

[SIZE=14pt]ALL CFO Attendees will receive a coupon code good for 15% off at Futurevision[/SIZE]

At this rate it will pay to attend CFO :p

Another sponsor jumps on the CFO bandwagon...

avontyres09.gif

They told us they would send us "some stuff", of course we were hoping for "some stuff" like tires :) But alas no tires arrived, but we did score a bunch of goodies that will make great door prizes and fill up the welcome packets :yahoo:

Welcome AVON :good:

More excellent news on the sponsorship front Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations has stepped up to the plate and in a very big way, that's all I'm sayn' right now.

A big thank you to the fine folks at Bridgestone :good:

bs_logo_b-color.jpg

BTW they've introduced a new tire specificly aimed at the spot touring bikes like the FJR the BT-023.

From a Bridgestone press release;
The BT-023 120/70ZR17 front and 180/55ZR17 rear tires are offered in two specifications - the regular spec and a special GT spec for heavy weight motorcycles such as the Yamaha FJR1300. The GT spec offers a different front tread pattern and modified belt package construction on both front and rear tires to provide light handling, good braking performance and long wear life.
Sounds to me like they've been snooping around the FJR Forum.

A couple more additions to the sponsor list, Gramps got his ace mechanic to step up :good: There could be a Dyno Tune in your future.

MotorsportsPlus.jpg

Also Adaptiv Technologies the world’s first fully-integrated, portable motorcycle radar and laser detection system designed for American and Metric Cruisers, Sport, and Touring bikes.

adaptiv.jpg