cheap mod fer sheepskin users keister

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusorelius

Reaction score
I got a pair of gel shoe inserts from wally world & placed em under my sheepskin, took duke on a 130 mile ride today to lake havasu. They seemed to alveviate the pressure points on me ass.

4366651936_fc033606be.jpg

Thanks for the great tip. I'll add those to my toolkit of velcro, whiteout, and rubber bands.

Tell me about your sheepskin. I was thinking that might be just the thing for my X-country trip, since there's no custom seat in my future.

Alaska leather.com they had a great deal on em a while back. look fer the weekly special. (med fits perfect)

I got a pair of gel shoe inserts from wally world & placed em under my sheepskin, took duke on a 130 mile ride today to lake havasu. They seemed to alveviate the pressure points on me ass.
I'm glad you explained that. I thought they were two feminine napkins.. :unsure:
Aren't those things white? Have they done some upgrades lately that I don't know about? How could you make that mistake you being a nurse and all?

You been drinkin?

I'm glad you explained that. I thought they were two feminine napkins.. :unsure:
Aren't those things white? Have they done some upgrades lately that I don't know about? How could you make that mistake you being a nurse and all?

You been drinkin?
I'm not THAT kind of nurse. The wife says the shape looks like a pad, but she isn't up on designer colors since flo left ;) . Hell, I don't know about the colors of those things except after use. Ask Barb or MEM or some guy with a mangina.

I'm getting another beer.