cheapest PR2 tire

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try Sportbike Track Gear-they just E-mailed me with a price of $258.00 shipped [if I disremember correctly..]

Yep- you're right.. the E- mail I got was last week and must have been a one day special or something..Wish I had jumped on it 'cause I just cut a rear PR2 with about 1K on it##!

do a google search ?????? site:fjrforum.com

or just search members for "Patriot" and click on my posts...go back a couple weeks to find it...it's there

I posted about my purchase last week from motorcycle superstore.com a front/rear set for total to my door $289

free shipping and a coupon code they accepted on the phone for $20 off.

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'

Just ordered a rear from SWMoto, $171.95 shipped! (non-"B")

The local dealer thing fell thru on trying to get a "B", was supposed to have been shipped last Monday, called today and expected ship date is now 7/20, without so much as an update from the local dude. :angry:

It'll probably show up here in two days.... :yahoo:

:wub: SWMoto!!!

I got a set 3 months ago from Motorcyclesuperstore.com delivered for 290$. Their regular price was 325, but I punched into Google 'motorcycle superstore discount coupons', and found a site, 'retail me not', that had a list of coupon codes, one of which offered 10% off.

Steve