Check out my new website

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertwy

Reaction score
This is my new website. I don't have an FJR, but my son does. He has an '06 model and I have an '06 Honda ST1300. (please forgive).

Anyway there are pictures of the '06 FJR on this website.

www.st-texas.com

This is my new website. I don't have an FJR, but my son does. He has an '06 model and I have an '06 Honda ST1300. (please forgive).

www.st-texas.com
Sorry about your ST. Maybe your son will let you ride his Feej every once in a while. ;)

JK - nice set of pictures. There are lots of sights to see in those photos, most of which I haven't seen before. Was the Pecos under flood or Spring run-off at the time, or does it always look like that?

He let me ride the FJR. It's a very nice bike. My understanding is the Pecos always looks like that. Of course that picture is at the mouth of the river just before it joins the Rio Grande. I guess it moves so slow at that point, it kinda backs up.

Thanks for your comments.

Robert

www.st-texas.com
Sorry about your ST. Maybe your son will let you ride his Feej every once in a while. ;)

JK - nice set of pictures. There are lots of sights to see in those photos, most of which I haven't seen before. Was the Pecos under flood or Spring run-off at the time, or does it always look like that?

We crossed the Pecos this February on the way to Big Bend... it was about the same level, although the guys I was with said that was abnormally high. Only been there once, so can't say if that was true or not.

Yes, I did ride the FJR. He added an aftermarket windshield which helped. The factory one just doesn't do the job.

We each added an Autocom system so we can talk on our FRS radios. With the stock windshield there was too much noise.

Thanks,

Robert