Check this out

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not the battery powered gadgets the chicks on the FJR forum post about. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely agree that the video is ghey,but it seems like a cool product. Does anyone on the forum have a Scala Rider? For just the rider, it's only $99. That sounds quite a bit cheaper than some of the alternatives. I'm mostly interested in hooking up my MP3 player,but the phone option would be nice.

Mike

I would get one..it would cover the GPS, and Blackberry, but not the most important thing. Radar.

Until they can get a non-bt device to connect and also allow IEM's, I can't justify this. (cool as it is)

I debated on what system to go with and finally went with the BlueAnt F4 Stereo Interphone Kit. A bit pricey, but I cannot complain, it does everything as advertised. I am very pleased with mine. Not affiliated with BlueAnt, just want to pass on the information.

Clicky

So where do these chicks hang out? Helmet and Jacket ready, waiting to hitch a ride on the next motorcycle they see? The local Jamba Juice?

Well, cheezey the skit may be, it got the point across. Wondered how these things worked.

Wife has been wanting a communication device as we ride separate bikes. This may be the ticket.