• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chuy's 2009 BMW F650GS Twin - $6,500

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Well my fine FJR Forum Friends, since rushes and yamafitter said that Papa Chuy Viejo rides offroad dirt like hammered shit: I am selling my 2009 BMW F650GS Twin for $6,500. The fact I slammed myself onto the Castle Hot Springs Road at 40mph with my GS on top of me also may have something to do with my decision to sell! Fear not though, I used my body to protect the moto from damage by fracturing my right knee, tearing my right patella tendon and breaking my shoulder bone in six places.

What is the use of being Irish if you can't do something really stupid every once in a while? My future dirt, will be in my Jeep!

480-440-4666 or [email protected] or contact my Good Friends Colin and Mike at ampmotoworks in Mesa, Arizona ese!

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2009-BMW-F-650-GS-114565167

2009 BMW F 650 GS, 2009 BMW F650GS. 22,000miles, loaded with BMW side cases and Top case. Tourtech hand guards, headlight guards, SW motech crash bars, skid plate, custom seat from the motorcycle seat shop. Motorcycle is in great running condition. And is ready to ride. Cons: bike was in an off road crash and the windshield is broken, right handguard, crash bar, mirror, are scratched with some cracking on the left front panel. All very minimal damage to bike. Motorcycle is ready to take on or off road and is a great machine! Please call 602-218-1917 for all questions. Will get a few better pictures up very soon. Asking $6500 Obo. Don't miss a great bike with low miles! $6,500.00 602-218-1917

So, Don - since only the admins pay any attention to which forum you post in, I'm cornfused. Is this really a thread for bashing BMWs, a joke thread, a ride report, or a For Sale thread?

Good luck with the sale. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Don - since only the admins pay any attention to which forum you post in, I'm cornfused. Is this really a thread for bashing BMWs, a joke thread, a ride report, or a For Sale thread?
Good luck with the sale.
wink.png
Mi bueno Amigo Ricardo, it is a Se Vende - For Sale thread. I have to save up my el Dinero - money for my Honda Gold Wing 1800 Trike, ese! Es Verdad, JSNS!

Just for the record, I don't think either of us ever said "hammered shit".

But if it makes you feel better to blame me and yamaBill, that's OK...

:)

I'd like to have it. I need to quit buying bikes tho.

For the further record, rushes, the only way I've heard that used is: "dumber than hammered bird shit." Perhaps, with the onset of senility*, Don simply took it out of context and posted the part he could remember. :p

* note, e.g., multiple posts just today about switching to a Gold Wing trike

Good luck Papa w your sale, I'm sure u posted this up 'over there' ?

Can't wait to see u on that winger trike, prob w saddles on and a margarita in hand :)

Don,

Since the ol gal can't handle the occasional sweeper, how is she in straight line whoop di doos?

Just asking.

Not interested myself but I'll keep my ears open.

Mark

It's truly a noble man who protect his steed from the deleterious effects of ground-sky-ground inversions...

For Tim..

:****:

Hugs n' Kisses