Clarification on 06 manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mogambo

Reaction score
Just to clarify, because I am not all that bright, there IS only one 06 servcie manual, correct? This manual covers A, AE and ©, right?

I recieved one of these as a Christmas gift and on the cover it says the following..

FJR13AV©

FJR13AEV©

Service Manual

Stock no.LIT-11616-19-83

I've done the search, and THINK this is the right manual and there IS no other manual, but I just need someone to tell me "You have the right manual for your 2006 FJR1300A (non-electric shift, non-California) motorcycle. So in essence, there is only ONE manual that covers ALL 2006 models, California or otherwise....right?

Just to clarify, because I am not all that bright, there IS only one 06 servcie manual, correct? This manual covers A, AE and ©, right?
I recieved one of these as a Christmas gift and on the cover it says the following..

FJR13AV©

FJR13AEV©

Service Manual

Stock no.LIT-11616-19-83

I've done the search, and THINK this is the right manual and there IS no other manual, but I just need someone to tell me "You have the right manual for your 2006 FJR1300A (non-electric shift, non-California) motorcycle. So in essence, there is only ONE manual that covers ALL 2006 models, California or otherwise....right?

You are correct, Mogambo - there is only one service manual, which includes the A and AE, both California and 49 state version. And you have it.

Thanks Kaitsdad. Once again, you have come through with information. Much appreciated. Happy New Year, brother man!