Clearview Shields

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRMGM

FJRMGM
Reaction score
some of you may have used Clearview wind screens on other bikes and the guys over on the ST owners forum rave about 'em so I sent them a message asking if they were going to make one for the FJR and this is their reply.

Hello Mike,

We are hoping to work on one this winter in our off season, we are not sure.....but that is the plan.

If you keep an eye on our website I will get it on there as soon as we get one designed.

Thanks for checking,

John Lauk

Clearview Shields

303-838-0886

800-798-6089

[email protected]

Thanks for alerting me to another potential screen. The X-Tall CalSci I have is certainly an improvement over stock, but hasn't fixed the buffeting completely. I'm just too damn tall! (6'5") Grr...

Hope they make on for the 06 FJR.

Steve

I'm very happy with my Cal-Sci Tall on my '06 but I've had great luck with Clearview shields on my other bikes. Very good product.

I'd like to see Clearview make one of their vented windscreens for the FJR. I e-mailed them about 3 years ago and got about the same "We are hoping to work on one this winter in our off season, we are not sure.....but that is the plan" response. I wouldn't hold my breath. Hope I'm pleasantly suprised......... :glare:

I received that same email from Clearview!

"Hello Steve,

We hope to work on a shield for the FJR in the next few months. We have to see how it goes here, but it is one of the next bikes we want to do. I will let you know when we get close and get you information and prices.

Thanks

John Lauk

Clearview Shields

303-838-0886

800-798-6089

[email protected]"

Anyway... hope they consider it. I'm willing to do just about anything at this point to get rid of the buffeting.

Steve