Come to NAFO, maybe win some tires...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toecutter

What would DoG do?
Reaction score
Due to the tremendous response on the Michelin Pilot Road 2 group buy(s) that recently ran, Jeff of High Performance Cycles donated a set to fit the FJR of some highly thinking and somewhat lucky NAFO attendee. They're sitting in a box in my garage, all ready to be shipped to the recipient upon my safe return from Golden.

All you have to do is...

Tune in here on May 25th, 7:00pm Pacific time, and be ready to play. The earliest correct answer the following FJR-related question by a registered and present-to-win NAFOnian will score them that set of PR2's.

The question is:

What will be the number of [SIZE=12pt]2008[/SIZE] FJR's in the official NAFO parking area at dinnertime on Saturday night, July 26th, 2008?

Register your guesses after post #27 below....

Last edited by a moderator:
FJR related question, huh?
"Yeah, uh Alex, I'll take 'debauchery' for $800..."
Fail. That game's basis is in questioning with an answer and answering with a question. No Final Jeopardy for you! ;)

I'm sorry Alex...I meant to say that I'll take 'Irritating Post Whores with nothing better to do than berate other participants' for a thousand.

:****:

Leaves me out. I can never remember to tune into any bat-channel at any given bat-time :(

Leaves me out. I can never remember to tune into any bat-channel at any given bat-time :(
It's not gonna be that time-sensitive. That's just the time when the contest starts and the answers start being registered. The question won't be so easy that the correct answer will be given within minutes of the contest start. I picked that time and day because most people can be around then, thus having equal opportunity.

I guess you've never sniped anything on eBay? My cell phone has a schedule feature, set to remind me, and it's my contest. Ya think I'm just smart or something?

Use the force, Luke....

A 14 carat gold nipple ring.

Did I win yet?

:yahoo:

So I guess I should register for NAFO to be eligible, Eh?
You follow direction well....and you have to be there in person to claim the prize.

And my answer... 38.5" :)
Hint- That may not be too far off, but won't be eligible as your official answer until after the contest officially opens. :)

Tune in for the question....

Due to the tremendous response on the Michelin Pilot Road 2 group buy(s) that recently ran, Jeff of High Performance Cycles donated a set to fit the FJR of some highly thinking and somewhat lucky NAFO attendee. They're sitting in a box in my garage, all ready to be shipped to the recipient upon my safe return from Golden.
All you have to do is...

Tune in here on May 25th, 7:00pm Pacific time, and be ready to play. The earliest correct answer to an FJR-related question by a registered and present-to-win NAFOnian will score them that set of PR2's.

See ya then!

In the meantime, maybe stop by and check out HP Cycles, and drop some coin or a line thanking Jeff for his NAFO sponsorship.

And you can practice for the contest here by posting your guesses of what the question will be....
Toe,

Here is my guess!

"How many HIGH performance awards have you and your steed had in the past year"?

Answers on a post card please; ensure post mark is the 25th May 2008 or be a looser....... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :assassin: :assassin: :assassin:

I have yet to be convicted, so it's much closer to zero than 38.

Last year at WFO, there was a prize for the most performance awards during the event. The winner got a radar detector. :rolleyes: May be something similar this year, but not for the tires.

Stay tuned....