Complete fairing for 2007

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think those are Gen1 parts pictured, and the vendor's name is man_20072007, not the parts. Nowhere does it say what year... I'd be asking a whole lotta questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are complete sets of body plastic, but they fit Gen I only (2005 and earlier.) There's not a single piece of plastic interchangeable between generations exept maybe the front fender, and I'm not sure about that.

Quality is anybody's guess, have not seen anybody post that they'd bought any.

With the proliferation of US and other international commercial companies moving there to manufacture, there is a good possibility that the products are contracted or subcontracted and available thru normal channels, and are perfectly good.

However, with the ebay stuff it is probably a toss-up as to the quality. My daughter and her family live in China. I showed her the link to the eBay stuff last go-round, she says one might worry about the stuff being "out the back door" - something quite common there, in person or over the internet.

Last edited by a moderator: