Condor Pit Stop / Trailer Stop vs. Baxley Sport Chock

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ice Man

Reaction score
I'm thinking about purchasing a wheel chock for garage storage and trailer use. Anyone have either of these wheel chocks and if so, your thoughts?

Thanks,

Ice Man

I know people at the track that use both. Both are good and use the same principle, though I have to admit that I like the Baxley design better. The downside of the Baxley is that it is more $$$ than the Condor.

I have been meaning to do a group buy on the Condor setup. There just has not been enough time. If anyone is interested in a group buy on the Condor wheel chock or trailer kit, please EMAIL me, as opposed to PM.

[email protected]

I have the Condor wheel chock that can go on a trailer or the floor of a garage. It worked great with my prior bike but I have had some problems adjusting the wheel chock to fit the FJR without a problem with the front wheel sticking. I emailed the company with questions a couple of times but never received any response. Their customer support is very poor to say the least.

I have my trailer rigged with 2 Condor chocks. Works great on the FJR and my wife's ST1300. I've used them on Goldwings and GSXR's. No complaints at all.