cool fjr stickers on the 08

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phugedaboudet

Reaction score
so last week I see a picture of the new 08 FJR. up on the front cowling around the radiator is a neat FJR 1300 sticker. I look at my 07 and there's not a single "displacement bragging" sticker anywhere. :(

bad enough that I have the biggest bike on the block and at the office, but the 50cc pocket bikes and some little sub-liter Aprilia are more fearsome sounding...but I don't get the cool "mine's bigger" advertisement. Even a subtle one would be great.

Does anyone know if those new FJR 1300 decals are available for order, and from where?

so last week I see a picture of the new 08 FJR. up on the front cowling around the radiator is a neat FJR 1300 sticker. I look at my 07 and there's not a single "displacement bragging" sticker anywhere. :(
bad enough that I have the biggest bike on the block and at the office, but the 50cc pocket bikes and some little sub-liter Aprilia are more fearsome sounding...but I don't get the cool "mine's bigger" advertisement. Even a subtle one would be great.

Does anyone know if those new FJR 1300 decals are available for order, and from where?
Try your local dealer. Might be able to order a set from an '08 and stick em on yours yourself