Coronado Trail Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

test

Reaction score
Coronado Trail (aka. Devil's Highway)

Ride: Wednesday 9-22-10

Meet: Chevron on Goldfield & Rt. 60

When: kickstands up at 06:00

Eats: Breakfast at Jerry’s in Safford, lunch in Pinetop / Show Low place to be determined

Arrival home: Estimated at 18:00

Hope to see you there!

Eats: Breakfast at Jerry’s in Safford, lunch in Pinetop / Show Low place to be determined

Hope to see you there!

Me and my brother live in Show low, we both have Fjr's, If you know where your gonna stop and about what time for lunch in the White Mountains let me know.

Damn! Would love to go, but I think I have a 'prior committment' I won't be able to get out of.

I have heard that those who ride the Devil's Hiway return with a mark of somekind on their bodies. They say the mark is "imprinted" by the road itself. I have also heard that those that take this route often, become more reckless, violent with each pass.

Is this true?

Hope to see you there!

Me and my brother live in Show low, we both have Fjr's, If you know where your gonna stop and about what time for lunch in the White Mountains let me know.
Thanks for the offer! The two other guys joining me prefer to have dinner at home, so we will not be stopping in Pinetop / Show Low for dinner. I will be taking the ride again within the next couple of weeks and maybe we can meet up at that time?

I have heard that those who ride the Devil's Hiway return with a mark of somekind on their bodies. They say the mark is "imprinted" by the road itself. I have also heard that those that take this route often, become more reckless, violent with each pass.

Is this true?
The mark you refer to must be never ending grin of riding the best road in Arizona! Maybe sometime you can join us and demonstrate the sage methodology you can impart to those of us that have the mark of the Devil's Hiway.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks for the offer! The two other guys joining me prefer to have dinner at home, so we will not be stopping in Pinetop / Show Low for dinner. I will be taking the ride again within the next couple of weeks and maybe we can meet up at that time?

We are going to be riding the road tomorrow too, probably departing Show Low around noon, maybe we will see you guys along the way. If you go again in a couple of weeks let us know and maybe we can try again. We were going to try and get down to the Gila Cliff dwellings northeast of Silver City sometime in October via Alpine, Luna, Reserve and back again. Have a great ride!