Correct Autotune For Fjr With Stock Exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudson

Reaction score
I am ordering a PCV with an autotune from Fuelmoto, and the guy asked me what size of the sensor I needed for the autotune. Without pulling the sensor, does anyone have the correct size (or part number) for the autotune used on a stock exhaust? Bike is a 2008, not an AE.

I got nothing other than provide some grief...Whatcha up to Hudson, need more speed or something to install at Tech Day? ;)

--G

I got nothing other than provide some grief...Whatcha up to Hudson, need more speed or something to install at Tech Day? ;)

--G
You know me too well, George! I have a Datel meter to install too, but that's not any fun.

Seriously, hoping to solve the lean problem at lower speeds and smooth out the throttle response coming out of corners, what with the GP suspension mod making faster cornering a reality....

Dealer tells me the exhaust bung is 18 mm, so got the answer I needed. They make two sizes evidentally. If I ever replace the stock cans with something else, I'll likely have to weld something on.

Last edited by a moderator: