Cortech GT Air Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvtoride

My Indian name is "Pants On Fire"
Reaction score
I was blessed with a new (to me) jacket this evening. I am now the proud owner of a black, silver & white Cotech GX Air mesh jacket. Wow, that jacket appears to be one of the nicest mesh jackets (minus Cycleport) that I've ever seen. I am not a huge fan of mesh gear. The hot & humid weather here just screams loudly for mesh at certain times of the year. Better some gear then none, right?

I normally prefer to wear a full coverage jacket & pants. I'm just a big fan of full coverage, but this thing is nice. There is leather on all of the high impact areas, it has 2 liners... one liner is a windbreaker/rain liner & the other part of it is an insulated liner. It also has CE armor all over. I think the back protector is also CE... not sure of that. Also, it has a couple... but very few pockets.

And the icing on the cake??? The zipper fits my Olympia Air mesh pants. SHAWEET!

If there is anyone on the fence about buying & wearing mesh, you might take a look at one of these.

Heidi

EDIT FOR CORRECTION: The jacket is a Cortech "GX" Air... not a "GT" Air.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's in the washing machine right now. You know, I had to wash it to make it mine. Hahaha!!! You can see it in person next month. I'll be joining you guys in Carolina. Looking forward to meeting you and the hub.

Heidi