costco has motorcycle gear Yaaaaaaa

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love a company that advertises

"...the coolest helmets on the street and track."

using words like

"...this totally sick lid."

:D

Wonder if it is SNOT or DELL approved?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so crazy about that one, but there is one out there with a similar USAF design, a bit more color and a pin-up girl pasted on one side. Now that's a cool helmet.

HEY!!!!!>> I got that stealth helmet.. Mine is in 2XL

Round shape..

Gets looks too. I got the Jolly Rogers one too

Neither Costco or the Akuma website has anything about certifications SNELL or DOT, not even in their FAQ's. It is UL approved. So it may not protect your melon on impact, but alas, you won't get electrocuted. ;)

The "Tomcat" design had a dot sticker on the back. I assume the stealth design is at least dot.

I went to the Akuma page and checked out the Visors. Check out the TOD. It is the coolest thing I have seen in a while.

I would like the Navy helmet with that visor.

John

:unsure: Humm...

Features:
A proprietary "smart" lithium ion power source which contains a microchip to protect the power source from overcharging or reaching a totally depleted state.

Lithium Battery huh...

Inside the helmet...

Visions of flaming Laptops come to mind...

HP Blaze

Burning in the Dell

Flaming Laptop

I think I'd rather have a cord attached to my skid lid when I'm super slabbing. :dribble:

Brodie

Features:
A proprietary "smart" lithium ion power source which contains a microchip to protect the power source from overcharging or reaching a totally depleted state.

Lithium Battery huh...

Inside the helmet...

I think I'd rather have a cord attached to my skid lid when I'm super slabbing. :dribble:

Brodie
Chicken!

:p

Features:

Lithium Battery huh...

Inside the helmet...

Brodie
Chicken!

:p
+1 It's not like it's gonna get wet or anything...