Craftsman Tools

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phobostx

Reaction score
Just a heads up.....I was in the local Sears here the other day and they are selling their T-Handle Allens sets at 50% off. Not showing up discounted online and I'm not sure if it's a local thing................sale was thru 8/30

I was in Sears tonight picking up a few things to install my Heli triple clamp. My God, I could spend a bunch of money in there. I was thinking as I pulled out of the parking lot about the tool set I used to have. Turned wrenches on motorcycles for 10 years for a living and to keep my road racing bikes running. I had a top and bottom tool chest with every tool imaginable--all top quality. I almost gave those things away when I moved on to other things. Jeez, I wish I had them now! A guy has got to have some tools.

Thanks for the heads up on the T-Handles; I went in Friday night and picked up a set....as well as a few other goodies. And yes, it was 50% off here in California.

Had to buy a set of allens so I could have the 2.5 to remove the covers to adjust my handlebars. Then had to send my Wife for the socket so I could intstall the mounting ball for my GPS in the center of the handlebars. My metric inventory is growing!!