• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

craiglist DC 2007 AE low miles, decent price

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can someone with 2600 miles on a motorcycle comment on it's reliability? Maybe he comes from Harley's but I'd really expect a Yamaha to be reliable for at least 3000 or 4000 miles at least, right? :D

you have to wonder about people. I love the guys selling 6 year old ninja 250s with 400 miles because it's time to move up to a liter bike.

Or the 'recent custom paintjob' - I love that one - you mean 'wrecked and restored' right?

Seems like a high price, you can buy a new 2009 AE at numerous places around the country for under 12K. I even found a couple that based on a phone disucssion with the dealer I could have gotten out the door for under 11K.

"amazing bike .. just take the bags off in seconds and it looks like a mean street bike"

So....it looks like a dirt bike with the bags on? Or does it look like a nice street bike with the bags on?

Last edited by a moderator: