Cruzin Performance, Big Rapids, Michigan

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RadioHowie

I Miss Beemerdons!
Reaction score
Had a recent tank rust problem that I thought may have clogged or damaged my fuel injectors.

I contacted Rich Jensen at CruzinPerformance to take advantage of his injector service.

Rich was prompt and VERY accomodating, easy to contact personally and was straight-up and honest with me concerning my problems.

The day he received my injectors, he put them on his test rig and quickly discovered there was nothing wrong at all with my injectors, called me immediately and told me.

In this day and age, I'd suspect that most vendors might take advantage of a situation like mine and "manufacture" a problem, to get some income.

Rich did exactly the opposite, telling me my injectors didn't need his services and would ship them right back.

Even though all I would be out, monetarily, was the shipping and insurance for the two-way trip, I had Rich flow balance my injectors and replace the "consumable" parts of the injectors. I wanted to have him do something that I could pay for, simply to make it worth his while for taking time with me.

I'd highly recommend Rich and his company for anyone who needs or wants work done on their fuel injectors.