Cycle World Bike Show Schedule

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeweyIsgod

Reaction score
I was doing some planning for later in the year. Last year, I missed Houston's bike show because I was busy doing a fly & buy for my FJR. So I went looking for this year's dates and discovered that Houston was not on the schedule.

Cycle World Motorcycle Shows

Anybody have any insight? Was Houston not drawing enough of a crowd? Economy (which would surprise me because H-town is a little better than most of the country)? Do they generally add shows to the schedule?

I guess a parallel to this question is...who's up for a trip to Dallas Nov. 11-13th?

I was doing some planning for later in the year. Last year, I missed Houston's bike show because I was busy doing a fly & buy for my FJR. So I went looking for this year's dates and discovered that Houston was not on the schedule.

Anybody have any insight? Was Houston not drawing enough of a crowd? Economy (which would surprise me because H-town is a little better than most of the country)? Do they generally add shows to the schedule?

I guess a parallel to this question is...who's up for a trip to Dallas Nov. 11-13th?
Phoenix isn't on the list this time around either. I missed the show last year. Bummer.

Mike

Deweyisgod...Got a little frantic reading your post. Went to the cycleworld sight, and sure enough houston is not on the list. However did a houston motorcycle show search and there is one in houston..go to www.bikenightusa.com

11/21 thru 11/23 being hosted by cycle world at the Reliant Center-where it was last year. See ya there....might make the road trip to the Dallas show, just to ride a stretch. Looking at he promos, the Dallas show seems to be a bit larger.

Deweyisgod...Got a little frantic reading your post. Went to the cycleworld sight, and sure enough houston is not on the list. However did a houston motorcycle show search and there is one in houston..go to www.bikenightusa.com

11/21 thru 11/23 being hosted by cycle world at the Reliant Center-where it was last year. See ya there....might make the road trip to the Dallas show, just to ride a stretch. Looking at he promos, the Dallas show seems to be a bit larger.

OOOOOPPPPPSSS! Re-read....Got so excited, pulled up an 2008 dates..sorry about that..I guess you are right.

:dribble: