cycle world mc show venders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timk

timk
Reaction score
If anyone knows if J&M or a company carrying them is at the shows. Starcomm???? Can't find a complete list of venders at their site BTW,Cleveland is where I'll be lookin.thanks

I went to the IMS show last weekend here in Novi, Mi. The only comm related display I saw was a small kiosk by Chatterbox. No company rep, just the stand (type with everything behind glass & item flyers at the bottom). None of the local vendors there had any sort of comm gear. Hopefully you'll have better luck...

Last year, a J&M distributor was there, not the company--no product. Starcom was represented there but by the maker of RKA(?) bags selling a package deal with one of their tanks bags. I would bet they will not be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
J&M had a stand in the Marketplace section at the San Mateo show last November. They had a couple of people manning it.
Hope this helps.

Brodie
The show I attended was D.C. Different venues may be the key.

If you want to talk FJR and Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic offered in MD I'll be at the DC show next week. Stop by the Lee Parks Design booth and say hi.

Tracy...

J&M was at the Seattle show with a couple people explaining their products. RKA if they are at the show you attend carries both the J&M and Starcomm systems.

what are the prices like at these shows? im hoping to pick up a pair of shoei helmets and a como system at the chicago show...

J&M is usually at the Long Beach show, they have been the last few years. Sierra Electronics who carries J&M & sells helmets wired for intercoms has also been at the last few Long Beach shows. Look for either at your show.

J&M has always been at the Chicago Show. They are usually in the back with all the Vendors. You could easily pass by them because their booth is not very big or visible.

I've heard the show sucked this year? I would'nt know, they skipped Phoenix this year. It's the closest they come to NM. What did you think of it in general?

I've heard the show sucked this year? I would'nt know, they skipped Phoenix this year. It's the closest they come to NM. What did you think of it in general?
Could have been better. No Triumph, BMW, and a few other smaller bike makers were not there. Still worth the money for me. As for distance, less than a 10 mile drive, so that is not an issue.

GP