Devil Slip-On

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre

Reaction score
Just won the bid on Ebay :yahoo: for a set of exhaust.

Please guys tell me that their good stuff before I install them !!! :unsure:

Hope they sounds good !

www.devil.fr

Saw them there, had never heard of them prior to the listing, not the brand, not feedback, nada. How's it feel to be a beta tester.... :p

According to Liquidsilver on FJR Owner, they sounds like a racer

Yes :yahoo: Yes :yahoo: yes :yahoo:

Will take dB measurements before and after and let you guys know !

Saw them there, had never heard of them prior to the listing, not the brand, not feedback, nada. How's it feel to be a beta tester.... :p

Finally figure out how to aligned them, finish yesterday at 11:00 pm.

Remove the screw that hold the baffle and wait till this morning to start the bike, since my son sleep over the garage, in case.... :unsure:

Got up early this morning, take the bike out of the garage, with a temperature of + 2 C ( cold here in Montreal now ) and start the bike :unsure: :unsure:

WOW !!! :yahoo: Sounds like a racer now !!! What a differences !!! Even notice an improved in the power on the highway this morning, have to add a PC III now, maybe a Christmas gift :D :D

Anyway, if you guys are looking to buy new exhast, Devil should be consider, good construction, nice finish, sounds great, the onlu inconvenient was to align them, took about 3:00 hrs.