Diablo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any riders out there using the Diablo Strada ??
Yes. I like them, but can't give you a long term report as yet. I got the FJR used with 5800 miles on Bridgestones and replaced them shortly after.

I have them on on my LeMans.

Put 1700 miles on them and I'm very happy. Much better than the BT020's they replaced.

Actullay, I've never heard anything bad about them now that I think about it.

I will be putting them on the FJR when MEZ4's are done...if not sooner.

Had the unfortunate need (don't ask) to need a rear tire on the road. The Diablo Strada was the only tire in town. After 6500 miles now, it is wearing like (and I forget who to credit this to) pig iron. Tread looks like it will go another 3 - 4000 miles easily. The solid center might be misleading though.

Grip in the rain is IMO, very good, even running with a mismatch on the front. I'm not that agressive in the turns being a young-old fart, but here too, grip and stability at all lean angles seems to be good.

The rear does have what I consider, a strange wear pattern. It is wearing on the sides, just off center slightly more than the middle. Very similar to how my last two fronts (Metz Z4 & Mich. PR) wear. Rear has been run at 40 - 42 psi for it's entire life.

Based on this back tire experience, I will definitely consider a set when the existing tires are toast.

--G

ok,,

my buddy at Motorcycle Trends ordered my Diablo Stradas tonite,,

listed for $145.95 for the front,, $185.95 for the rear,,

my price $160 for both!!!

yes I got them for his cost,, and they are on sale to the dealers right now,,

so if your interested in these tyres,, it is a good time to try them,,