Dirt bike on top of the world.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes as much sense as wheelying in heavy traffic at 60mph. Not clever, just stupid if you ask me. At least he's not risking anyone else's life with his antics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we're not kids anymore......................awwwwwww..............innocence lost.

It is really not that bad when you are riding it. The camera angle makes it look worse than it is. So far the toughest trail I have been on has been the 5 miles of hell trail on the Swell. It will kill most GS style bikes. It actually is 8 miles long, I needed a bottle of Avdil to complete the ride, and couple of days to recuperate.

If you are coming out to Boulder this year ( NAFO) stop off at Moab and take a tour on dirt bikes there are dirt rental places there. You can see it first hand.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
It is really not that bad when you are riding it. The camera angle makes it look worse than it is. So far the toughest trail I have been on has been the 5 miles of hell trail on the Swell. It will kill most GS style bikes. It actually is 8 miles long, I needed a bottle of Avdil to complete the ride, and couple of days to recuperate.
If you are coming out to Bolder this year ( NAFO) stop off at Moab and take a tour on dirt bikes there are dirt rental places there. You can see it first hand.

Bob
Thanks for the info Bob.

Yep, hope to make it to NAFO.

That makes as much sense as wheelying in heavy traffic at 60mph. Not clever, just stupid if you ask me. At least he's not risking anyone else's life with his antics.
+1 on your comment.

C'mon Taff.. you could do that.. on the fjr! :rolleyes:
Ahh, but only after staying at the Holiday Inn Express and nursing a hangover the next morning! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

what do you mean? didnt you see the hikers at the bottom of that hole? :)

Not me. I got a 6 foot step ladder that the top two steps have never been used. I had a hard time watching it. Had to hang onto my chair.