Discount Tires in Canada

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonRed7

Reaction score
In my usual spring tire hunt mode and found www.discountmotorcycletires.ca. I expect they are new on the scene as i have not seen the site before. Has anyone here had any experience with them? A bit odd that rooting about the pages i can't get a business address or phone info...hmmmmm.

The pricing is excellent and a current special on pairs @ $10 off.

Where are they? and how can they offer free shipping @ at US prices?

Need new rubber.....

Cheers

DB

Great vedor, excellent selection and if you are in the Maritimes (or, starting later this year in BC or Ontario), you get to pay the full slate of taxes for your home province, just like us Quebecois, though I suspect there's no enviro fees.

I'm debating whether I get my next tires from Pete or if I go to Moto Internationale . . . they have similar pricing, but they don't ship, as far as I know. And, being a BMW (and Harley) dealer, they are very meticulous about their work and have a loyalty program.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, try Motorcycle Superstore. They've routinely had the best price & free shipping for orders past a certain value.

MC Superstore.

Cheers,

W2

I don't think they ship to Canada, and Pete's prices are almost the same . . .
They sure will...it will come down to exchange rates and the like I guess.

W2
If they will, then I think they'd better update their web site:

[SIZE=8pt]Canada [/SIZE]

$39.99 + applicable duties/taxes - Shipment via UPS World Wide Saver only. Total charges at checkout reflect the $39.99 shipping fee and applicable duties, taxes and/or brokerage fees for the specific item(s) ordered. Motorcycle Superstore does not ship tires or oversized items to Canadian addresses.

And:

[SIZE=8pt]Tire Policy [/SIZE]

Shipment via Ground shipping only. Motorcycle Superstore does not ship tires to Alaska, Hawaii APO/FPO, Canada or Puerto Rico.

Update,..

Went to my local Yama dealer (Glenn's Cycle) today and asked him how much for the BT 021 rear and PR 2 front as to save me going to Summerside (50 extra miles) where i got my last set. He asked me where he needed to be and i said i didn't know as i haden't priced there yet this year. Calculator out he,...came up with $160 for the 021 Rear and $150 for the PR2 Front. Then... asked me if that was OK? Ordered them.. Fair is Fair.

He Know's that i word his business as several of my friends have bought there,.. But the main point is to ask you'r local guy if he can do any better.

Cheers

DB